Kinsley Construction, Inc. broke ground on a new medical office building (MOB) for OSS Health. The 45,000-square-foot and three-story MOB and orthopaedic walk-in service facility will be conveniently located along Roosevelt Avenue in Manchester Township. The facility will allow OSS Health to better serve the West York community.
This new OSS Health MOB is scheduled to open in September and will include:
- Orthopaedic services provided in 25 exam rooms
- Two state-of-the-art digital x-ray units
- A 4,900 square-foot physical therapy area utilized for rehabilitation services
- Space for pre-admission services
- An Orthopaedic Urgent Care area open 5 days a week
“We are proud to be a part of OSS Health’s continued growth. Our first construction project with OSS was ten years ago, and it’s exciting to still be working with them today.” said Jan Wagner, Vice President at Kinsley.
Recently, Kinsley completed construction of the 6,000-square-foot addition and parking deck at the existing OSS Orthopaedic Hospital on Powder Mill Road.