York, Pa, May 24, 2018 – Kinsley Construction, Inc. was recently awarded the general construction contract for a new York Traditions Bank branch. On May 10, 2018, a groundbreaking ceremony was held for the approximately 2,000-sq-ft space, located in downtown York at 100 North George Street. Replacing a former tattoo parlor and bail bonds company, the new branch will provide a convenient location for those who live and work downtown.
Construction consists of interior demolition and security glazing, as well as new interior finishes inclusive of glass partitions, sliding doors and hardwood floor restoration. The bank will have:
- A cash/ATM room and night deposit drop for convenient after-hours transactions
- A teller area for walk-in banking needs
- A comfortable customer waiting area
- Private offices for account opening, loan services and financial counseling
- A glass-enclosed conference room
Kinsley is scheduled to finish construction of the new branch location by August 2018.